Become an exhibitor
Send a mail to CEO, Morten Gammelmark at firstname.lastname@example.org with all details about the brand and he will get back to you. Please note that copenhagen specs will decide whether the brand will fit in to the show.
The space for exhibitors is limited.
You need to register yourself to get an exhibitor pass. You need an exhibitor pass to enter copenhagen specs as an exhibitor.
Remember to have the exhibitor pass at your smart phone or tablet and show it to the staff, when asked for it.
A great mixture of the booth concept, the venue, exhibitors and visitors creates a fantastic atmosphere at copenhagen specs.
Saturday March 7, 2020: 09.00 – 18.30
Sunday March 8, 2020: 10.00 – 16.00
We will open for exhibitors 1 hour before.
Remember the after hours bar at Lokomotivværkstedet, Saturday March 7 from 17.30 – 18.30.
Booth set up
Friday March 6, 2020: 12.00 – 20.00.
Please respect these time frames. The door will be locked Friday at 20.00.
Booth break down
Sunday March 8, 2020 between 16.00 and 20.00.
You cannot leave anything from your booth other than posters and brochures behind without having made an agreement with copenhagen specs. So if you need to leave furniture and that kind of things, please contact me.
You are not allowed to break down you booth before Sunday March 8, 2020 at 16.00.
Violation of this will be sanctioned with a fine.
The raw wooden back walls and the creative partition walls to the neighbor booth are set up when you arrive to set up your booth.
All booths comes with spots (1 spot light per 2 square meter), back wall in wood, partition walls to your neighbor booth, power, catering for 2 persons and 1 or 2 parking tickets. You can rent chairs, tables, desks and display solutions until the 31st of January 2020.
- The height of the back wall is 2,44 meter.
- The back wall is made of OSB wooden boards.
- You are allowed to hang almost anything at the back wall, but if it’s over 5 kilos, please clear it with me before.
- We will put up partition walls to your neighbor booth. If you don’t have a neighbor to the one side, this will be open without a partition wall.
- You are not allowed to put up anything in the sides to separate your booth to your neighbor or to an open side.
- A partition wall can be a wooden stack, some old windows, some wooden boards.
- You cannot bring your own music. Our House DJ will play lounge music in the whole area.
- You cannot use open fire/flames.
- You need to respect all other booths in front, to your sides and the back.
For further information or if you have any questions about booth rental please do not hesitate to contact CEO, Morten Gammelmark.
Tel.: +45 25 33 39 52
Sending material to Lokomotivværkstedet
You can send your material to Lokomotivværkstedet, if you want to.
You can send to arrive not before Thursday the 5th of March 2020. You cannot send it before this date.
Please note, that you need to write copenhagen specs, your company name and booth number on the packages.
If you need to ship the materiale back, you need to do this Sunday, March 8, 2020. If you need to ship it Monday, March 9, 20209, you need to contact copenhagen specs.
Your goods have to be picked up before 12.00 Monday, March 9, 2020. It's very important, that you respect this, as there are other events in the venue.
After 12.00 am Monday, March 9, 2020 you will have to pay a fee for every extended hour.
copenhagen specs cannot be hold accountable for missing packages/material.
You can easily reach Lokomotivværkstedet by car and there are lots of parking spaces.
There's 1 parking ticket included if you have a 4x2 meter booth. All other booths have 2 parking tickets included. You will have to order the parking tickets yourself. Contact Morten Gammelmark for the parking tickets.
If you don’t buy a parking ticket. You will most likely get a parking ticket.
copenhagen specs don’t have anything to do with the parking area. So copenhagen specs will not refund any parking tickets or can be held accountable in any incidents with parking at Lokomotivværkstedet.
- Cancellation of the booth up to 45 days before March 6, 2020, 25 % of the booth price will be charged.
- Cancellation of the booth 22 to 44 days before March 6, 2020, 75 % of the booth price will be charged..
- Cancellation of the booth 0 to 21 days before March 6, 2020, 100 % of the booth price will be charged..